Latest Comments

19th September 2017 3:51:47 PM
I'm now a part-owner in this fine sailplane.

19th September 2017 1:00:20 PM
Cool plane

12th September 2017 7:20:06 PM
It looks good

10th September 2017 3:46:29 PM
Gracefully takes wings!

10th September 2017 3:43:19 PM
Very nice craft!

18th August 2017 6:09:02 AM
Mister Brian Griffiths if you are looking for the aircraft C-FHCG, the Canadian Registration is for a Robinson R44 an the owner is a company SERVICE HELICOCORP INC at St-Hubert Airport CYHU Canada Québec.
2 photos of C-FHCG.
le commandant
14th August 2017 9:13:16 PM
I'm trying to track down the owner of this aircraft. I was in Canada recently, and my cousin flies a 1/3 scale model of it, with the original Canadian registration of C-FHCG. My cousin Rob Dover would very much like to be in touch with the owner, and especially if there are some current photos of the aircraft. I have two photos of the model that I can forward if your are interested. Thanks for your help with this. Regards, Brian Griffiths

13th August 2017 9:03:07 PM
My very first flight in a Squirrel was in SWX - and what a helicopter it is!

4th August 2017 5:10:23 PM
I was the owner of this aircraft from 1987 until 1993, when it was registered in the UK as G-BFJI, during which time I flew it about 500 hours, mainly on business in the UK but also on holidays in Europe. Before my ownership (I believe when it was registered in France) the aircraft took part in a major rally to West Africa along with other Robin aircraft. This was the subject of a lengthy article in "Pilot" magazine in (I believe) the 1970's. I think I may still have a copy of the magazine somewhere. I sold the aircraft to Ian Maxwell in 1993 who had a new engine and some avionics fitted before he flew it to Australia in January 1994, taking about 10 days for the whole trip

28th July 2017 1:49:20 AM
Flew in RSG when it was still owned by Saul Cartman she flew nicely and smoothly

14th July 2017 10:46:37 AM
I flew N7565M as a club member back in 1965-1966. Great plane. Lots of fun to fly. Love to hear from anyone else that has flown N7565M. Email: mjmartell@verizon.net

Marshall Martell
13th June 2017 10:38:39 PM
As i understand mr faux is no longer amoug the living he was doing a crop dusting indorsment and the student clipped a power line with the vertical stabiliser and the a/c exploded on impact

Bully
8th June 2017 12:12:53 PM
June 7/18

7th June 2017 2:28:32 PM
Great airframe, well looked after and the maintenece is all up to date.

3rd June 2017 5:56:42 AM
My father was a dealer for Bellanca in the late 60s and this was his demo plane. Made several trips from TX to PA and had a great time with Dad. He was a great pilot and part of his demo was to do outside loops in this plane. I have an interest in purchasing the plane in any conditions if it comes up for sale.

williamjjackson@gmail.com

25th May 2017 11:52:21 AM
Many years ago when I lived in Orange (NSW) I commenced my flying training on VH MUK which then was a Piper Cherokee 140. It was white with green trim. I note that now the registration belongs to balloon. Does anyone know if the aircraft still exists, albeit under another registration number?.

25th May 2017 10:19:48 AM
VH AMK was the very first aircraft I actually took control of and flew. I am now 73 an when I was about 12, I lived at Caringbah in NSW. Whenever I managed to save £4.8 (4 pounds 8 shillings) from my paper run, I caught a train to Bankstown station, usually on a Sunday. I would then walk from there to Bankstown aerodrome to save the 3 pence bus fare.
I would wander around and in and out of the hangars (kids could do that in those days) and end up at Kingsford Smith Flying School where I paid my £4.7.6 for an hour flying in an Auster. An instructor who I think was Keith Robey would then install the control stick in the rear seat of Auster, VH AMK. We would take off and immediately the instructor would let me take control. Many years I obtained my pilots licence but never fotgot the thrill of flying VH AMK.

23rd May 2017 1:02:03 AM
C-FSGJ Cessna 150 E. Ce Cessna 150 a fait un atterrissage d'urgence sur l'autoroute 20 suite à une panne de moteur dimanche 21 Mai 2017 près de l'aéroport de Beloeil CSB3 QC.
le commandant.
16th May 2017 10:30:44 PM
Seen this Aircraft on TVâ¦.7mate 16May2017

16th May 2017 9:51:24 AM
Registration previously belonged to Cessna Citation air ambulance. I have been unsuccessful in tracing that original registrant aircraft. Anybody know of its whereabouts or disposition? I once flew it and would be interested to know if it is still flying.

16th May 2017 9:49:20 AM

16th May 2017 9:48:19 AM
Registration previously belonged to Cessna Citation air ambulance.

16th May 2017 9:46:01 AM
Image taken on approach to RWY 12 @ CZBB

6th May 2017 8:09:34 PM
Having flown OHR for 30 hours and, I hope, forged a friendship with the owner, I can confirm this is a wonderful aircraft to fly. Well maintained, well appointed and in great condition for its age, especially when compared to most of the mid-70s flying school Pipers and Cessnas.

14th April 2017 6:07:40 PM
VH-OHR is a 160 hp NVFR certified Cherokee 140 with numerous mods. Cruises at 110knots or better, this aircraft is based in Brisbane, and available for hire! Visit www.piperforhire.com.au for details.

3rd April 2017 12:24:57 PM
Archerfield

2nd April 2017 11:45:50 AM
Hello Buffy. I like your explanations for the damages to the Cessna 172 which was hit by the hurricane Debby at Bowen airport. You are a professionsl.
A +

le commandant
29th March 2017 9:43:06 PM
Captd D . I sold this Aircraft to a great friend 11 Oct 1995.
The new Owner took great pride in this TOMMI & put new Engine in that has only done less than 200 Hrs yet had the annual Isnp & 50 hourly Oil changes . Also a new Propeller FP . Engine LYC 0-235 and it ADSB plus great radio's .

22nd March 2017 12:43:01 PM
VH WTQ was involved in a crash early January 2017 and is no longer.

21st March 2017 11:40:27 PM
Went for a flight in this one 13/3/2016. Pilot was great and the flight very enjoyable. Euston Robinvale Ski Race weekend. Location Robinvale Football oval.

17th March 2017 12:13:14 PM
Hello, need a photo of this a/c. Can you tell me if it is a CP301a,b, or c?

2nd March 2017 8:07:33 AM
At rest at Invercargill Airport 8 Sept 2015. A very load aircraft taking off.

jetgriff
Invercargill
New Zealand
28th February 2017 9:28:20 AM
The aircraft is the P model just a little more powerful engine (160 HP at 2700 RPM) than most 172's and just a little more fun to fly.

26th February 2017 2:37:08 PM
This aircraft (ZK-HBH) is actually owned by Helena Bay Lodge, not Heletranz. Just something I thought you should know :)

19th February 2017 1:26:54 AM
I am the current owner operator of this great little aircraft. No Spats or spinner at the moment.

4th February 2017 5:25:54 AM
Jetgriff you are a perfect paparazzi because you give all the informations about your photos.
I like it.
le commandant
29th January 2017 12:44:31 AM
Year manufactured is 1960. Lockheed L-188C c/n 2014 was flown first on 17 February 1960.
The airliner was registered PH-LLG with the KLM NV on 24 February 1960, delivered on 25 February 1960 to KLM.

26th January 2017 1:42:07 PM
Has anyone got an idea about what this aircraft has been doing over Adelaide today 26/1/16? Its track goes back and forth across the northern suberbs of Adelaide. Have a look at https://flightaware.com/live/flight/VHKPZ.

26th January 2017 9:59:43 AM
KSH has been engaged in shark spotting ops on the Far south coast on NSW flying over Eden (my home town) twice every morning.

23rd January 2017 1:46:59 AM
Benkurek, Is it possible when you publish some photos of aircraft to give all the necessary informations like the kind of airplane, model, at which airport the photo was taken and indicated the position on the map? For a aviation fan like me who live in the North of the Planet i like to know what happens in aviation to the South of the Earth. A real paparasi give all the informations about his photos. Thank you.
Le Commandant.
17th January 2017 1:25:35 PM
Archerfield 17.01.2017

13th January 2017 6:57:11 AM
Tower , squawk VFR code and say type
Crew,,, I'm ARV :)

8th January 2017 6:01:50 PM
Aircraft is active flying from cycd or cyyj. About one hundred hours around southern bc. Cruise 100 knots, or 90 knots at 18 lbs/ hr.

8th January 2017 2:12:14 PM
I saw it flying over Peace Valley Park, Bucks County Pa.

28th December 2016 5:12:38 PM
Hi Paul:

I was the second owner of Foxtrot Hotel Yankee Uniform. I bought it from the original owner in 1984. Still miss it. There were about 700 hours on it when my wife decided she'd like a new house rather than an airplane. So bye-bye to my Grumman. How many hours on the plane now? Still running?

Gary

13th December 2016 6:46:31 AM
Hi this is Hannah with Executive Aviation in Baton Rouge! We recently had you guys over and charged for some fees, I'm currently having trouble finding a telephone number for you guys! If you could please call us when you can!
225.355.5183

Thank you!!
Hannah

4th December 2016 7:04:21 AM
Salut Billykid. Quand tu fait un commentaire pour ton avion tu devrait publier la photo de ton avion si tu veux le vendre, les acheteurs aiment voir les avions qu'ils veulent acheter. A quelle adresse courriel les acheteurs peuvent te contacter et ou est stationné ton Maule?
le commandant.
3rd December 2016 6:09:01 AM
This maule is currently for sale. I dont have the time to fly it anymore. If you need anymore info feel free to contact me

26th November 2016 2:55:55 PM
Beautiful a/c to fly

30th October 2016 10:45:37 AM
Version sans accent :-(

Wow! Impressionnant le Commandant tout un travail. Une ecole de pilotage devrait acheter ca. Pour des photos en vol de mon RW ca ne sera pas pour si tot. J'ai presque une annee complete de perdu a cause de problemes de sante. J'ai subit 3 chirurgies et j'attend la 4ieme qui jespere sera la derniere d'ici peu. Donc le RW est encore dans le garage avec mes udgrades non completer. Mais aussitot que ce sera possible je le ferai.

PS, un de mes ami vient tout juste d'arriver avec sa nouvelle acquisition. Un beau Pelican avec un 914 turbo avec wheel ski Datum, MGL Enigma etc. Superbe de machine.

30th October 2016 10:41:59 AM
Wow! Impressionnant le Commandant tout un travail. Une école de pilotage devrait acheter ça. Pour des photos en vol de mon RW ça ne sera pas pour si tôt. J'ai presque une année complète de perdu a cause de problèmes de santé. J'ai subit 3 chirurgies et j'attend la 4ième qui jâespère sera la dernière d'ici peu. Donc le RW est encore dans le garage avec mes udgrades non complétés. Mais dès que ce sera possible je le ferai.

21st October 2016 3:38:29 PM
VH-CJW was purchased on March 5th, 1978 by Knut Vahl Meyer (Ballarat Aero Club CFI) from a RAAF Point Cook dentist who had had the aircraft restored there following its crop dusting career (Tocumwal?). VH-CJW was subsequently kept in Ballarat and eventually sold to Messrs John Kennedy and John Turner in January 1983 where I believe it is still hangared and owned by John Kennedy. VH-CJW was not fitted with a metal propeller (as stated above) but, as far as I can recall, a fabric covered wooden propeller with brass leading edge and tip protectors. (KVM Oct 21, 2016)

18th October 2016 11:39:43 AM
Salut commandant, c'est moi qui a demande GOLF HOTEL ROMEO WHISKI. Un 300 est un bon helico plusieurs ecole l'utilise. Je prefererais aussi un R44 mais je crois que le cout d'operation est plus elever. Et la fameuse duree de vie de 12 ans des Robinson.
Merci pour les bons commentaires.

11th October 2016 4:41:45 PM
Hi Dear Friends,

I'm trying to get in touch with this Private Airline Operator going by the name of Lewis Garry E.
Contact details: Owner

Owner Name: LEWIS GARY E
Registrant Type: Individual
Last Action Date: 03 Jan 2016
Owner Address: 7848 E THELMA DR
PRESCOTT VALLEY, AZ, 863143337
US

Would anyone have any reliable contact like phone numbers or email address of this person?

Thank you.

3rd October 2016 6:31:22 AM
One Pilot one passenger Tandam seating

3rd October 2016 6:29:49 AM
Powered by a Lycoming 0-235 (118 HP)

1st October 2016 12:19:21 PM
SF 260

VH- ZKC history.

5Y-ALL from Aug 1970 - Feb 1982

N260FS from Mar 1982; repainted in a Red Arrows colour scheme; summer 1983

shipped to US

N260SM from Nov 1983 - May 2013; repainted in fake Italian Air Force colour

scheme "70-58" code

VH-ZKC from Jul 2013 to present.
1st October 2016 1:57:46 AM
What an amazing plane. Aerobatic, retractable and cruised at 175 K.
I flew this aircraft when charter flying in Kenya in the late 70's. She was blue and white then, 5Y-ALL. Belonged to my chairman Zovita Boskovic an amazing character. He was Yugoslav and flew Spitfires for the RAF in North Africa during the war. His low level aeros in LL were a delight to watch.
Bosky as he was fondly called was also a member of the caterpillar club and mentioned in the book 'Into the silk'. He was demonstrating a bunt (a Yugoslavian type) and told to only do one! It went so well he decided to do another which certainly didn't go to plan. The plane broke up when inverted! Bosky deployed his chute but then debris from the plane starting falling into the canopy and accelerated his descent. He hit the deck hard whilst trying to rid the canopy of debris and thankfully lived to tell the story.

LL was sadly sold in the early 80's to a KLM pilot who ferried her to Holland from Nairobi Wilson.

Bosky loved this plane and I know regretted its sale. He was elderly though and sadly passed away on the 23/11/98

Great to see her still going strong and flying in Australia. (Quite a history. Italy-Kenya-Holland-USA-Australia!)
25th September 2016 11:53:46 AM
THC at Tooradin

24th September 2016 6:58:42 PM
VH-ZJG, not JZG!

24th September 2016 6:58:18 PM
This plane has recently been purchased by Jetgo Australia and will be registered as VH-JZG on it's arrival into the country... quote from australianaviation.com.au:

The aircraft previously operated under US registration N297SK for Republic Airways Holdings, which provides regional services to the major US network carriers. It has been repainted into Jetgo livery and will have Australian registration VH-ZJG when it enters service in this country.

24th September 2016 9:57:04 AM
Salut commandant, je trippais pas tellement sur un helico qui te dit que c fini avant de monter dedans. Alors que GHRW great heli rotor way est mieux. Les modif de mon interieure ne sont pas terminer.

18th September 2016 2:31:45 AM
I now own this aircraft at Earl Grey, Saskatchewan.

16th September 2016 4:45:44 PM
Seen over flying Hobbiton (Matamata), New Zealand on 20160911

16th September 2016 4:27:06 PM
Over flew Hobbiton (Matamata) 20160911

16th September 2016 3:51:10 PM
Seen at Te Kuiti 20160914 - along side ZK-LTQ

16th September 2016 12:15:50 PM
Aug/Sep 2106 - see http://www.flyingthehump.com/ . XUX is on an epic flight over the 'Hump' to China to be preserved in FLYING TIGER HISTORICAL MUSEUM in Guilin, China. Due to an engine fire on 17 August ,just out of Denpasar (where I was lucky enough to see it being prepped for flight) XUX diverted to Surabaya, Indonesia, where it is awaiting an engine change.

12th September 2016 5:48:37 PM
This aircraft was owned by the Tunut Aero Club in southern NSW in the mid/late 1960s. It was used as a trainer and a very popular one. I am pretty sure that the club purchased it from Victa and from memory it was being used in Papua New Guinea as a sales demonstrator. It had a caricature of a mosquito with scarf and flying goggles painted on the nose cowling or just foreward of the cockpit.
I worked on Blowering and Talbingo dams in the construction days and flew in it many times. Vivid memories.

10th September 2016 7:43:22 AM
Prensently under it's 100hrs maintenance and some upgrades. All new upgraded drivetrain bearings and belts. Redesign dash and interior uprade.

2nd September 2016 2:27:19 AM
Hello. I am a Realtor in Coffeyville Kansas. I have someone interested in purchasing the home located at 4104 W 6th in Coffeyville. I am trying to locate the correct owner of that home. If this is you, please call me at 620-716-1308. Thanks!

14th August 2016 3:50:15 PM
Seen flying over Soldiers Beach, Central Coast NSW at 13:48 on 14 August 2016

13th August 2016 1:07:27 AM
Form global news story: man in his 20s is dead after a small plane, which police said was stolen from a rural Greater Toronto Area airport, crashed near a mall in Peterborough overnight.

Police said the Piper aircraft went down just after 1 a.m. in Peterboroughâs south end near Lansdowne Place at High St. and Landsowne St. about 140 kilometres east of Toronto.

The pilot, who was the lone occupant on board the plane, was found dead by emergency crews.

Police said the aircraft was stolen from a York Region airport north of Toronto earlier in the evening. Authorities did not provide details of the exact location.

âWhen the plane was in Peterborough we were able to identify the owner and contacted the owner, thatâs how we established the plane was stolen,â Insp. Lynne Buehler told reporters Friday morning.

âYork Regional Police Services is investigating the theft of the plane as it occurred in their jurisdiction.â

Police said the Transportation Safety Board attended the scene and is cooperating with authorities to determine the cause of the crash.

The identity of the deceased has not been released and police did not reveal whether he was a licensed pilot.

Buehler said the manâs body was taken by the coroner to Toronto for an autopsy.

2nd August 2016 9:38:56 PM
Gerard I have brand new wing extensions propeller & blank dash for the Samba if any interest please give me a call on 087 2552578

2nd August 2016 9:38:24 PM
John I have brand new wing extensions propeller & blank dash for the Samba if any interest please give me a call on 087 2552578

2nd August 2016 9:37:06 PM
John I have brand new wing extensions a propeller & a blank dash for the Samba--if any interest please give me a call on 087 2552578

2nd August 2016 9:32:32 PM
Kieran I have brand new wing tip extensions propeller & blank dash for the Samba if interested call me on 087 2552578

2nd August 2016 9:31:01 PM
Martina I have brand new wing extensions for the Samba as well as a propeller & a spare blank dask if interested call me on 087 2552578

21st July 2016 11:44:36 AM
Finalementt ont est mieux d'oublier les accents sur ce site. Ca bouzille tout le texte LOL.

21st July 2016 11:42:32 AM
Merci le commandant, cela me ferait plaisir. Très bel endroit avec de la place pour atterrir. Cependant ce ne sera pas pour bientôt. Plutôt loin de chez moi et je dois encore faire ma licence lorsque l'hélico sera prêt à mon gout. Je vais bientôt à Trois-Rivières visiter un ami qui vole régulièrement avec son Talon A600 qui est très beau aussi.

9th July 2016 6:27:47 PM
This blimp has been working around Brisbane these past months (June-July 2016)

5th July 2016 4:10:56 PM
Private hire Melbourne. Piper Lance , long range , visit www.ufly.me

5th July 2016 6:04:56 AM
I soloed in this Cessna on 6 MARCH 1968, at Herlong Field, FL. The plane belonged to the Navy Flying Club at NAS Cecil Field, where I was stationed for about two years. The hourly rate to fly back then was $5 per hour. My, how things have changed...

29th June 2016 12:50:29 AM
I'm the new owner of C-FNIS

Presently doing a full 100hrs maintnance and upgrading some parts including ALL new belts and bearings.

Claude Laforest
La Sarre,Qc, Canada
CSR8

9th June 2016 11:07:05 AM
This must be a mapping or survey plane, as it is doing like a grid search pattern over Gladstone, Qld, right now.

13th May 2016 2:27:33 AM
The pilot is a guy I video game with NordicTrac. This is his photo of his ride.

11th May 2016 11:58:28 AM
Three men from the Lumby area suffered only minor cuts and scrapes following a plane crash north of the village Tuesday morning.

A small single-engine de Havilland Beaver float plane crashed on private property on Mabel Lake Road at around 10:45 a.m.

It went down shortly after taking off from a neighbouring private airstrip.

âAll three occupants were able to scramble to safety before the plane became fully engulfed in flames,â said Cpl. Trevor Tribes with the Lumby RCMP detachment.

The three men are all in their 50s, and it is not known if they were on a business or pleasure trip.

The pilot is the owner of the plane.

âHe is an experienced pilot with lots of hours flown in that plane,â said Tribes. âHe has been fully cooperative with us.â

The cause of the crash is still under investigation.

The case has been turned over to the Transportation Safety Board with the Lumby RCMP offering any help they can with the investigation.

11th May 2016 11:56:53 AM
This plane crashed today My 10, 2016

LUMBY, B.C. â A small plane has crashed in a rural area near Lumby â east of Vernon.

The plane went down around 11 this morning in the 600 block of Mabel Lake Road.

Three people were on board.

The plane ended up about 300 feet from a home.

Dave Fletcher of Vernon was working on a house at the time and saw the crash.

âThree passengers were in it. They (plane) came down and it was pretty close to the house where I was working at and they guy (pilot) landed it right in a field right beside the creek and there was an instant explosion. The three guys in it were alive,â says Fletcher.

RCMP say there were no serious injuries.

2nd May 2016 10:32:10 AM
Hi,
When uploading the second VH-VJE photo (taking off) the plane is actually painted in "Reefwatch" colours (also owned by GAM), when it was operating out of Cairns, from 2008 to about 2010.

It was later painted in other GAM colours (third photo) and to my knowledge, remains so today.
Mack

VH-VJE #9026

3rd April 2016 4:09:46 PM
This crashed last night April 1 2016. Near Salmon Arm BC, the pilot was the only one on board but only had minor cuts and bruises. Found by SAR after a 2 -3 hour search. Plane likely a right off.

20th March 2016 5:20:44 PM
A news article describing the incident.

20th March 2016 5:19:26 PM
VH PCO Crashed on landing at Tooradin (Vic Aust) 20 March 2016. Four persons on board all walked away from the plane and were taken to Frankston (Vic) Hospital for observation.
They were a man aged in his 20s with neck pain, a female aged in her 30s with shoulder injuries and man in his 50s with minor cuts and abrasions.
A child was also in the plane but escaped unharmed.

20th March 2016 4:52:48 AM
C-FAML Robinson R-22 Beta. Ce R-22 a déja 20 ans, il est stationné à Lavaltrie sur le domaine privé du propriétaire du R-22 sur la rive nord du fleuve St-Laurent QC. Comme passager, j'ai eu la chance et le bonheur de faire 3 vols avec le pilote dans la région de Lanaudière QC. Un de ces vols a eu lieu le 10-08-2015 pour voir les belles couleurs d'automne du Québec. ((Voir photo)) En espérant d'avoir encore la chance de voler avec le pilot Georges.
Le commandant.
19th March 2016 7:59:10 PM
VH-IMN Piper Arrow2 formal club aircraft of WHYALLA AERO CLUB where I shown how to fly .

19th March 2016 7:52:19 PM
Who ever puts GASOLINE is no a pilot AIRCRAFT USE AVGAS or JET use JETA1 unless you have paid for STC for MOGAS (CAR PETROL) trust me as former owner of VH-JQJ & VH-JQI Piper Tomahawk's that both were in SA at Parafield

19th March 2016 7:46:56 PM
VH-IOE is great plane to pilot and has grand view of all below , you can check main gear via window except nose wheel.
The seats are great for pilot & PAX on long flights .

19th March 2016 7:38:48 PM
Comment FUEL AVGAS not gasoline as former owner back in 1970s and before my it came down from N.T. V.R.D cattle station.

19th March 2016 7:34:40 PM
I owned this TIGER AA5B when it was at Parafield S.A.
This was a gem to fly getting to know the way to taxi was a little fun at first but after that fun to fly.

8th March 2016 8:56:48 AM
A Gulfstream II business jet heavily modified as an airborne communications relay testbed has arrived in Australia.

The aircraft, registered N510AG to Lowcountry Trading, features Tempus Applied Solutions and Northrop Grumman logos on its tail and forward fuselage. It arrived in Brisbane on February 24 and is pictured here parked outside Northrop Grumman Australia's Integrated Defence Services hangar at Brisbane Airport on the weekend.

The Gulfstream sports a large satcom antenna on its upper fuselage and was originally modified as a demonstrator for use by Northrop Grumman for the Multi-Role Tactical Common Data Link program, which, according to a Northrop Grumman January 2011 media statement, "provides real-time networking connectivity to warfighters and commanders by enabling extremely fast exchange of data via ground, airborne and satellite networks".

The Multi-Role Tactical Common Data Link has since been integrated as an element of the Battlefield Airborne Communications Node (BACN). Northrop Grumman is the prime contractor for the BACN program where four modified Bombardier Global Express business jet platforms (designated E-11A) and three unmanned EQ-4B Global Hawks are used as airborne relay nodes to translate and distribute "imagery, video, voice and data, often from disparate elements, improving situational awareness by allowing ground troops to reach back for needed support over mountainous terrain", according a US Air Force press release.

BACN has been used operationally over Afghanistan, first with the E-11A and then with the EQ-4B, since 2008.

Flight tracking website flightaware.com shows the Gulfstream flew from Brisbane to RAAF Base Amberley early on Tuesday afternoon.

(Originally Published on Australian Aviation)

-----------------------

Dasher was here....
24th February 2016 1:20:07 AM
N1680C a White w/Blue accents from memory , Les Steever - my Father - and Joe Bartram purchased it about 1958 after selling their 170 , It then was at Buchanan Field in Concord Ca. and I was 9 then and in the next 8 to 9 years dreamed of when we would go Flying , It then was a Tail Dragger but Pop never cared for them and it was converted to a Tricycle , many times it was flown to my Grandparents ranch in Cool Ca. to land on Dad's 2,000ft dirt runway he cut in , in 67 Dad sold out to Joe and later it was converted back to a Tail Dragger , Joe flew it a few more years then on a trip to Bryce Canyon Ut. it was ground looped from what Dad told me and sold to someone at Buchanan and repaired .
Lynn

23rd February 2016 3:43:33 PM
HI I OWNED THAT PLANE IN 1957 AND GOT MY LIC. THAT YEAR IN MT. VERMOM WASHINGTON GREAT PLANE
CCURBOW@ALTA-TEC.NET